- Grow Your Own Organic Small Fruits (FVSU) A variety of small fruits are well adapted to Georgia, including strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, figs, and muscadine grapes.
- Suggestions for Organic Blueberry Production in Georgia (UGA) Information on converting to organic production, markets for organic products, and growing organic blueberries.
- Blueberry Cultivars for Georgia
- Blueberry Variety Releases from The University of Georgia
- 2017 Southeast Regional Organic Blueberry Pest Management Guide A guide for managing diseases, insects, weeds and wildlife in blueberries in the southeast
- Blueberry Fertilization in Soil
- Blueberry Propogation Suggestions
- Economics of Organic Blueberry Production in Georgia
- High Tunnel Brambles (UK) Fact sheet on using high tunnels for organic blackberry and raspberry production.
- Paw Paw (KSU) List of publications on growing information for paw paw.
- Organic Grain Production Video Series (SARE)
- Welcome and Overview of Organic Grain and Oilseed Workshop (UGA)
- Organic Corn Production Pt. 1 (UGA)
- Organic Corn Production Pt. 2 (UGA)
- Organic Soybean Production (UGA)
- Organic Wheat Production (UGA)
- Organic Oilseed Production (UGA
- Marketing Organic Grains and Oilseeds (UGA)
- Putting it all together - Farmer/Ag Professional Panel (UGA)
- North Carolina Organic Grain Program (NCSU) Information on the program as well as producing and marketing organic grains.
- Organic Grain Production Guide Published by NC State University in 2013, this in-depth guide covers corn, organic wheat/small grains, and organic soybeans. The guide also includes soil and weed management, cover crop mulches for grains, organic certification, and marketing organic grains.
Specialty Crops and Medicinal Herbs
- Specialty Crops (NC) Information on vegetables, hops, truffles, industrial hemp, farmland preservation, and more.
- Medicinal Herbs (NC) Explore the economic feasibility of medicinal herb production.
- Organic Vidalia Onion Production (UGA) Publication on general information related to organic Vidalia onion production.
- Experiments on Organic Production of Vidalia Onions (UGA) Response of Vidalia onions to various fertilization treatments.
- Onions (UGA) UGA website with links to resources for onion production in Georgia.
- Peanuts (UGA) UGA website with links to resources for peanut production in Georgia.
- UGA Peanut Production Guide 2018
- Organic Peanuts in the Southeast a Possibility (UGA) Article from the Growing Georgia website highlighting the results from years of research on organic peanut production.
- 2010 Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Directory (GA Dept of Ag)
- Commercial Organic Vegetable Production (UGA) Guide to growing commercial vegetables organically.
- Vegetable Gardening in Georgia (UGA) Crop profiles, planting and harvesting tips for Georgia’s most popular vegetable crops. Produced by the UGA Department of Horticulture.
- Growing Vegetables Organically (UGA) Publication on various aspects of organic vegetable production.
- 2018 Southeastern US Vegetable Crop Handbook A publication by the Southeastern Vegetable Extension Workers, this document is a collection of information from Land-Grant Universities across the Southeast addressing management practices for many southeastern vegetable crops.
- Vegetable Seasons in Georgia Calendar of availability of most popular vegetables grown in Georgia.
- Vegetable Planting Chart (UGA) Planting chart for year-round crops in Georgia.
- Harvest Guide Harvest calendar for common vegetables in Georgia, produced by Georgia Organics, Inc.
- Planting and Harvesting Guide (NCSU) Guide for planting vegetables and herbs in the Piedmont area.
- Georgia Homegrown Tomatoes (UGA) A basic guide for home gardeners on growing tomatoes in Georgia.
- Tomato Grafting for Disease Resistance and Increased Productivity SARE fact sheet that helps farmers and agricultural educators learn how to graft tomatoes to fight disease and improve the health and vigor of tomato crops.
- Heirloom Summer Squash at the Kerr Center Variety trial from an area of Oklahoma with similar climate to Georgia.
Nursery and Greenhouse Plants
- Alternatives to Synthetic Herbicides - Sustainable agriculture methods for weed management in container nurseries
- Preparing Nursery Plants for Winter in the Southeast (NCSU)
- Nursery and Greenhouse Resources (UF IFAS) Resources on business management, hydroponic/greenhouse crops, pest management, production practices, and production systems.